Ambie name meaning
On This Page
What does Ambie mean?
Of Old Greek origin, Ambie is used specifically in English is used as a baby boy name. Ambie is short version of Ambrose. Ambrose is variation of Ambroise. Meaning of Ambrose is The Element Ambrosios Which Means Immortal Divine and Ever-living has origin in Old Greek.
What do we think of Ambie as a name for a newborn?
Ambie is a unique and distinctive name for a baby boy that exudes strength and power. Its Greek origin gives it a robust quality, and it means "immortal." The name has a timeless appeal that makes it stand out in a crowd, but it is not overly popular, so your child will have their own identity that sets them apart.
Ambie has an elegant yet strong sound that makes it versatile for any personality type. It can be perfect for parents who are looking for something different yet meaningful for their little one.
Overall, Ambie is an excellent choice for parents who want to give their baby boy a name that is memorable and full of character.
How do I pronounce Ambie?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Ambie as a-mbie.
Middle Names for Ambie
Lyth, Omen, Coke, Kyron, view more middle names that goes with AmbieNames that rhyme with Ambie
How popular is the name Ambie?
Ambie is an uncommon name around the world. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Ambie globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ambie
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are a person of many talents. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You believe life's to have fun. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits.
Parents who liked Ambie, loved these names
- Peggy - Used especially in Danish, English and Finnish durable and commonly accepted, Peggy aimed at both boys and girls, Peggy means "Pearl, Variation of Margaret or Child of Light" is originated from Old Greek
- Patroklus - Meaning of Patroklus is Glory of the Father used for baby boys. Its origin is in Old Greek is used majorly in German
- Xanthia - Far-out Xanthia is used primarily in German and English, Xanthia means "Yellow or Fair" used for girls is originated from Old Greek
- Onyx - Of Old Greek origin, Eminent Onyx means "Black Stone" is bestowed upon both genders
- Andie - Offbeat Andie is originated from Old Greek is a gender-neutral name, Andie means "Brave, Courageous or Manly" is used specifically in Finnish and English
Sibling Names for Ambie
Are you searching for the perfect name for your little bundle of joy? Look no further than Ambie! This unique moniker is a beautiful choice for any baby. Here are some sibling names that complement Ambie beautifully.
Sister to Ambie
Names for Ambie's brother
Famous people named Ambie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ambie
- Boy names beginning with A
- Greek Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Immortal
- Baby Names that mean living
- Baby Names that mean Divine