Amea meaning and origin
Meaning of Amea is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Amea
Popularity of Amea
Amea is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 153 people have been named Amea in United States. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 607th. Amea is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2005. Also, Amea is a familiar name in Ivory Coast. According to our estimate, over 400 babies have been named Amea globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Amea
Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings.
If you like Amea, you would love these names
- Chunta - Used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi uncustomary, Chunta means "Cheating or A Bird" is a gender insensitive name
- Chou - The curious unisex name Chou means "Butterfly"
- Mahina means Moon has its origin in Hawaiian which is used chiefly in Hawaiian is aimed at girls
- Araf - Unfamiliar and Modern boy name Araf means "Pilgrimage Site 25 Km from City Mecca"
- Xu means Brilliant Rising Sun is mainly used in Chinese is a boy name has its origin in Chinese
Namesakes of Amea
- Ameara Lavey in Slaughtered Vomit Dolls as Actress