Ameil meaning and origin
Ameil is variant of popular and enduring Amil. Amil is variant of darling Amel. Amil's meaning is Worker, Inaccessible In the Sense of Being So Exalted As to Be Unattainable and Invaluable is of Arabic and Sanskrit origin.
Variants of AmeilNames that rhyme with Ameil
Popularity of Ameil
Ameil is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2002. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Ameil globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ameil
In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Looking for names similar to Ameil? Please go through the following names
- Kabeesha - Kabeesha's meaning is This was the Name of a Poetess or Daughter of Al-waqa (an) is used as a baby girl name is particulary used in Arabic and Tamil
- Fath dominantly is used in Hindi and African, meaning of Fath is "Victorious or Victory" given to boys is rooted from Arabic and Sanskrit
- Yashar - Unexpected Yashar is used predominantly in Arabic and Hebrew is originated from Hebrew and Arabic given to boys, Yashar means "Alive, Life or Ease"
- Shamikh - Shamikh's meaning is High, Exalted or Towering used for both sexes is mostly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Naqid - Especially used in Arabic and Sindhi, Naqid means "A Reviewer, Fault Finder or Critic" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Ameil
We could not find any notable namesake.