Amil meaning and origin
Outstanding and Conifer Amil came from Arabic and Sanskrit, meaning of Amil is "Invaluable, Worker or Inaccessible In the Sense of Being So Exalted As to Be Unattainable" mainly used in Malayalam, Kannada, Indian, Finnish, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Arabic, Norwegian, Danish, Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Swedish and Telugu is bestowed upon both sexes. Amil is variant form of commonly accepted Amel. Amel is variation of acclaimed Amal. Meaning of Amel is Hope and Aspiration is originated from Arabic and Hebrew.
Variants of AmilNames that rhyme with Amil
Popularity of Amil
Amil is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1886 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1886, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 959 on boy names chart when 48 babies were named Amil. Over 1024 babies in United States have been named Amil. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1821 in 1998. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2002.
Amil is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Amil is a popular baby name in Azerbaijan where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in, India and Philippines. According to our research, over 30000 babies have been named Amil globally.
What numbers say about Amil?
You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You like your freedom and independence. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life.
If you like Amil, you would love these names
- Iman - Atypical Iman commonly is used in Telugu and Urdu aimed at both boys and girls. Its origin is in Persian and Arabic, meaning of Iman is "Faith In Allah or Who has Faith"
- Alisa - Used majorly in Finnish and Danish eminent, Alisa is of Germanic, Old High German and Hebrew origin, Alisa means "Joy, Of a Noble Kind or God is Salvation" is aimed at both sexes. In baby girl names list, pleasing Alisa reached 481st position in 1991 in United States
- Jehan - The queer unisex name Jehan means "God is Merciful or Beautiful Flower". It is rooted from Hebrew and Persian is particulary used in Belgian and Tamil
- Dua - Meaning of Dua is Blessing, Please or Prayer has origin in Arabic bestowed upon both genders is used specifically in Arabic, Finnish and Norwegian
- Nivin - Meaning of Nivin is Nivedyam to God or Holy is a gender-neutral name is used in Oriya, Telugu and Arabic
Namesakes of Amil
- Amil Kumar Das, Indian astronomer
- Amil, American rapper, singer, and songwriter
Lists having Amil
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Worker