Pinkal name meaning
What does Pinkal mean?
Boy name Pinkal is mainly used in Arabic, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam and Bengali languages, meaning of Pinkal is "Mindless".Names that rhyme with Pinkal
How popular is the name Pinkal?
Pinkal is a common baby name in India. According to our findings, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Pinkal around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Pinkal
You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You don't have a perfect life but who does? At least, your life is worth admiring. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life.
Do you like Pinkal? You would love these names
- Zayyan - Used substantially in Hindi, Arabic and Gujarati anomalous and modernistic, Zayyan is used as a baby boy name, Zayyan means "Bright or Graceful, The Graceful or Wild Jasmine"
- Waris - Meaning of Waris is Successor or Heir aimed at baby boys is used chiefly in Arabic and Sikh
- Nadima - Nadima's meaning is Entertainer, Repents or Intimate Friend is mostly used in Arabic and English is a girl name has its origin in Arabic
- Faiz - Unconventional boy name Faiz means "Grace or Gain", predominantly used in Hindi, Arabic and Gujarati came from Arabic
- Emaan - Unheard-of Emaan chiefly is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Emaan is "Belief, Faith or Faith In Allah" is bestowed upon both genders
Famous people named Pinkal
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pinkal
- Boy names beginning with P
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names