Badar name meaning
What does Badar mean?
Badar's meaning is Full Moon, Fresh or Green is rooted from Arabic and is bestowed upon boys is dominantly used in Urdu, Marathi, Hindi and Arabic. Badar is a variant form of prevailing Badr. Badr is variant of dominant Badar. Badr means Full Moon is originated from Arabic.
Is Badar a pleasant name for a baby?
Badar is a captivating name for baby boys that originates from the Arabic language. This name has a distinctive ring to it and means "full moon," which can be seen as a symbol of illumination, beauty, and perfection. The name Badar has an exotic appeal to it that makes it unique and stands out among other common names. It evokes feelings of elegance, strength, and mystery that would make any child wearing this name feel special. Badar is the kind of name that parents can use to give their child a strong start in life while also setting them apart from the crowd. Overall, Badar is an excellent choice for parents who want their son's name to have an intriguing backstory with a touch of enchantment.
How do I pronounce Badar?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Badar is b(a)-dar.
Variants of BadarNames that rhyme with Badar
How popular is the name Badar?
Badar is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. It had a short run of 4 years on France boy names chart. But Badar is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 80000 people globally have carried Badar as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Badar?
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Do you like Badar? Read these names too
- Kawthar - Used especially in Sindhi and Hindi atypical, Kawthar aimed at both boys and girls is of Arabic origin, Kawthar means "Abundant, Name of a River in Paradise or Much"
- Zameelah - Used substantially in Sindhi and Arabic, Zameelah is used as a girl name, Zameelah means "Companion"
- Mawdud - Mawdud's meaning is Beloved or Dear is used as a boy name has its roots in Arabic is prevalently used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Khuwaylah - Substantially used in Sindhi and Arabic, Khuwaylah is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Khuwaylah is "Gazelle"
- Aqmar - The unisex name Aqmar is used in Arabic and Arabic, Aqmar means "Bright or Moonlit" is rooted from Arabic
Sibling Names for Badar
Choosing the perfect name for your newborn can be a challenging task, especially when you have multiple children. If you've already named one of your babies "Badar" and are expecting another child soon, it's natural to want to choose a sibling name that complements it well. To make your search easier, here is a list of potential sibling names for Badar that you might love.
Sister to Badar
Brother for Badar
Famous people named Badar
- Badar Miandad, Pakistani qawwali singer
- Badar Al-Maimani, Omani football manager and a former footballer
Lists having Badar
- Boy names beginning with B
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Urdu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Fresh
- Baby Names that mean Green