Wani name meaning
On This Page
What does Wani mean?
Wani means Third Son used for boys which is used largely in Bari has its origin in African-Bari.
How Wani is perceived as a baby name?
Wani is a soft and melodious name that stands out for its uniqueness. Its African origin adds to its charm and gives it an exotic touch.
The name carries a sense of warmth and affection, which makes it perfect for a baby boy who is bound to receive lots of love from his family. Wani also has a certain simplicity to it that makes it easy to pronounce and remember, yet it still has an air of sophistication that sets it apart from other names.
Overall, Wani is a beautiful name with an aura of positivity and tenderness that suits any little bundle of joy perfectly.
How do I pronounce Wani?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Wani is wa-ni.
Variants of WaniNames that rhyme with Wani
How popular is the name Wani?
Wani is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Wani is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Thailand, Japan and Indonesia.
According to our research, at least 40000 people have been bestowed Wani around the globe.
What numerology tells about Wani?
Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care. You are born for so much more than you think. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Be more selective when it comes to people. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person.
If you like Wani, you would love these names
- Mazi - Primarily used in Igbo modish and rarefied, Mazi is originated from African-Igbo is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Mazi is "Sir"
- Selam - Meaning of Selam is Peaceful is rooted from African-Ethiopia is given to girls
- Sipho - Boy name Sipho is rooted from African-Zulu, meaning of Sipho is "Present"
- Dike means Resilient is particulary used in Igbo. It is rooted from African-Igbo is used as a baby boy name
- Chikezie - Uncommon boy name Chikezie is originated from African-Nigeria, meaning of Chikezie is "Well-Created By God"
Famous people named Wani
- Wanita Tan in Mitfickzentrale as Actress
- Wanida Termthanaporn in My Ex as Actress
Lists having Wani
- Boy names beginning with W
- African Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ani
- Baby Names that mean Son