Ananya meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Ananya came from Sanskrit language bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Ananya is "Unique, Limitless Feeling, Endless, Beautiful Star, Matchless, Nice, Unparalleled, Goddess Parvati or Different from Others" is mostly used in Gujarati, Bengali, Sikh, Indian, Assamese, Hindi, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya and Telugu.
Variants of AnanyaNames that rhyme with Ananya
Popularity of Ananya
A common name in United States having over 3334 recievers in 24 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2006, 214 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1166th position. Ananya is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 787 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Ananya. There are over 540 babies that have been given the name Ananya in England and Wales.
Ananya is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. Ananya is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. But Ananya is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in India. According to our estimate, over 50000 babies have been named Ananya globally.
What numbers say about Ananya?
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Ananya? You would love these names
- Gunaratna - Boy name Gunaratna came from Sanskrit, meaning of Gunaratna is "Jewel of Virtues or Jewel of Virtue" is notably used in Bengali and Tamil languages
- Avantika means Princess of Ujjain, Another Name of Earth or City of Ujjain aimed at both sexes is used chiefly in Oriya and Gujarati
- Valmiki - Sanskrit name Valmiki bestowed upon boys, used particulary in Oriya and Kannada, meaning of Valmiki is "The Author of the Qpic Ramayana, The Author of the Epic Ramayana or Anthill"
- Ihita is used mainly in Sindhi, Marathi and Oriya, Ihita means "Beauty Queen or Desir" is a baby girl name
- Swaha - Used commonly in Indian and Telugu, Swaha aimed at baby girls, Swaha means "The Lord of the Fire, Wife of Agni or Offering" is originated from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Ananya
- Ananya Khare, Indian television and film actress
- Ananya Chatterjee in Meghe Dhaka Tara as Actress
- Ananya Sircar in Piku as Actress
- Ananya Kolvankar in Best of Luck Nikki as Actress
- Ananya Berg in Nymphomaniac: Vol. I as Actress
Lists having Ananya
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Unique
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Nice
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati
- Baby Names that mean Different