Anav meaning and origin
Rarefied and Modern boy name Anav means "Starting, Ocean, King, Rich or Generous" is mainly used in Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Oriya, Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Anav
Popularity of Anav
Anav is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anav
People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real. You are a child of change. You have so many talents you could work with. Why don't you write a book yourself? Or channel your creativity someplace else except work? You have the heart of a warrior. People admire your spirit. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
If you like Anav, you would love these names
- Paarvati means Goddess Durga is specifically used in Telugu and Marathi is used as a girl name
- Manikanth principally is used in Telugu, Marathi and Gujarati bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Manikanth is "Shining Brightly or The Blue Jewel"
- Deenabandhav is used substantially in Bengali and Hindi is a baby boy name, Deenabandhav means "Protector of the Downtrodden"
- Shreevallabh - Majorly used in Hindi and Malayalam, Shreevallabh means "Lord of Lakshmi" is used for boys
- Mitabhashini - Boy name Mitabhashini is used principally in Bengali and Hindi languages, meaning of Mitabhashini is "Reticent or Mellifluous Speaker"
Namesakes of Anav
We could not find any notable namesake.