Anniyah name meaning
What does Anniyah mean?
The rare girl name Anniyah is used in Arabic, Anniyah means "Concern or Loving".Names that rhyme with Anniyah
How popular is the name Anniyah?
Anniyah is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2009, it ranked 2822nd when 62 girl were named Anniyah. Over 693 babies in United States have been named Anniyah. Also, in England and Wales, the name has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 800 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 731 on girl names chart when 55 babies were named Anniyah. Over 299 babies in England and Wales have been named Anniyah.
At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Anniyah?
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are an amazing person. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
Do you like Anniyah? You would love these names
- Waathiq - Waathiq's meaning is Confident or Strong used for baby boys is commonly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Barr - Abdul-Barr's meaning is Servant of the Source of All Goodness is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Nura - Odd girl name Nura is notably used in Arabic and is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Nura is "Brightness, Illuminate or Light"
- Maisur - Boy name Maisur is principally used in Arabic, Maisur means "Easy, Successful or Prosperous"
- Maleika - Used substantially in Arabic uncustomary, Maleika is used as a baby girl name, Maleika means "Angel" has origin in Arabic
Famous people named Anniyah
We could not find any notable namesake.