Bariq meaning and origin
Boy name Bariq means "Bright, Shining, Lighting, Illuminating, Glitter, Flash or Luster" is used mostly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Bariq
Popularity of Bariq
Bariq is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Bariq?
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Follow your gut, not people. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You always act like everything's just great. You are easily adaptable to change but sometimes, you can get comfy in your misery and stay there for a while.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Bariq
- Badiuzzamaan - The boy name Badiuzzamaan means "Wonder of the Age" is used particulary in Arabic
- Wafiyyah - Girl name Wafiyyah is principally used in Arabic language, meaning of Wafiyyah is "Faithful or Loyal"
- Samaria - The unconventional girl name Samaria means "Watch-mountain" which is commonly used in Arabic is of Hebrew origin
- AlHakam - Principally used in Arabic, AlHakam means "The Arbitrator or The Judge" is aimed at boys
- Nangial - Boy name Nangial means "Honorable or Honourable" is principally used in Arabic
Namesakes of Bariq
We could not find any notable namesake.