Arnd name meaning
What does Arnd mean?
Old High German and Germanic name Arnd is largely used in Danish, German, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Arnd is "Eagle or Rule" is aimed at boys. Arnd is abridged form of Arnold. Arnold is German equivalent of Arnoald. Arnold is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Arnold means "Eagle Power, Powerful as an Eagle and Prevail".
How do I pronounce Arnd?
Two syllabled Arnd is pronounced as a-rnd. The other ways to say the name is ar-nd.
Variants of Arnd
How popular is the name Arnd?
Arnd is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our findings, over 7000 babies have been bestowed Arnd around the globe, concentrated mainly in Europe.
What numerology tells about Arnd?
You have no enemies. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Go through the following names similar to Arnd
- Pieter - Pieter's meaning is The Rock or The Stone is used notably in English and Finnish that came from Old Greek is bestowed upon boys
- Annely - Atypical and Modern girl name Annely means "He (God) Was Gracious" and is prevalently used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish has origin in Hebrew
- Kamile - Origin of Anomalous Kamile is in Latin, meaning of Kamile is "Acolyte" and a girl name is used predominantly in Danish and Swedish
- Sigbert means Victory Protection is used as a boy name is notably used in Norwegian, Icelandic and Finnish
- Elfi - Girl name Elfi is substantially used in German and Norwegian, meaning of Elfi is "Aelf or Force" has origin in Old English, German and Latin
Sibling Names for Arnd
Choosing the perfect name for your newborn can be a daunting task, especially if you're looking for something unique and meaningful. If you've decided on the name Arnd, we've compiled a list of sibling names that would complement this moniker perfectly. From classic to modern, these names are sure to inspire your search for the ideal baby name.
Sister to Arnd
For a brother
Famous people named Arnd
- Arnd Goldschmidt, German flatwater canoer and former world champion
- Arnd Meier, former race car driver
- Arnd Klawitter, German actor of stage, movie and television
Lists having Arnd
- Boy names beginning with A
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Rule