Adella name meaning
What does Adella mean?
Everlasting and Predominant Adella majorly is used in English has origin in Germanic is bestowed upon girls. Adella is resultant of Adeline. Adeline is version of AdeleAdelina. Adeline is English and French equivalent of Adela. Also Adeline is equivalent of Adelaide in English language. Adeline's meaning is Sweet and Nobility has origin in Old High German and Germanic.
What's Adella like for a baby name?
Adella is a baby girl name of German origin which means Noble. Besides its meaning, this name has a distinct charm and elegance to it that makes it stand out among other names. It's simple yet unique, and has a classic feel to it, making it suitable for any era or generation. Adella is also easy to pronounce, spell, and remember, making it an ideal choice for parents who want a name that's not too complicated yet has an air of sophistication about it. Additionally, Adella is not very common so your child will have a rare and exclusive name which sets her apart from the crowd.
How do I pronounce Adella?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Adella is a-della. Some people pronounce it as ad(el)-la.
Variants of Adella
Adelle, Adela, Adeline, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalene, Edeline, Adelene, Adelaide
View middle names that goes with Adella like Rula, Xyla, Milla,Names that rhyme with Adella
How popular is the name Adella?
Adella is a common name in United States given to over 5509 babies in 139 years. Recently the name is rising, in 1880, it ranked 309th when 143 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the first name has been in Adella is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Adella is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now. Adella is a common name in Ethiopia, Tanzania, Jamaica and DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Uganda, India, England, Philippines, Liberia and Cameroon. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Adella around the globe.
What numbers say about Adella?
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life.
Do you like Adella? You would love these names
- Bodhi - Renowned Bodhi is originated from Sanskrit language bestowed upon both genders, Bodhi means "Enlightenment or Awakens" is used principally in Sanskrit, Kannada and Telugu. In 2018, lofty Bodhi was the 314th most popular name in baby boy names list in United States
- Isabell - Unfading and Darling Isabell notably is used in Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Isabell is "Or: God is My Oath or God's Promise" aimed at both sexes came from Hebrew
- Nigel - Renowned Old Irish and Celtic Nigel bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Nigel is "Champion, Passionate or Beauty" is used especially in Hindi, Swedish and Finnish
- Ashlie - Largely used in English cherished, Ashlie is used as a gender insensitive name. Its origin is in Old English, meaning of Ashlie is "Meadow of Ash Trees or Ash Tree Clearing"
- Jensen - Well-Known unisex name Jensen is originated from Hebrew, Scandinavian and Old Norse, Jensen means "Son of Jens" is used chiefly in English and Scandinavian
Sibling Names for Adella
Adella is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. Here is a list of sibling names that you can consider for your little one to make her feel special -
Sister to Adella
Brother for Adella
Famous people named Adella
- Adella Prentiss Hughes, pianist and impresario based in Cleveland Ohio
- Adella Wotherspoon, youngest and last living survivor of the 'General Slocum' ship disaster of June 15
- Adella Rae in Whose Gift Is That Anyway? as Actress
- Adella Pasos in You and Me as Actress
- Adella Gautier in Now You See Me as Actress
Lists having Adella
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Honorable