Olla meaning and origin
Renowned and Vintage Olla is originated from Old Norse is a gender insensitive name, Olla means "Saints, Intact or Olive" is used prevalently in Finnish, English, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. Olla is version of long standing and pleasing Olga. Olga is version of venerable and pleasing Helga. Olga is feminine variation of Ole. Olga is Russian form of Helga. Meaning of Olga is Happiness, Saints and Blessed is rooted from Old Norse and Scandinavian. Olla is resulted from Ola. Ola is form of perpetual and prominent Olaf. Ola is effeminate form of Ole. Ola is Polish form of Alexandra. Also Ola is Polish equivalent of Helga. Ola is also Swedish and Norwegian equivalent of Olaf;Its Variants. Commonly Accepted and Classic Ola has its origin in Old Norse, Old Greek and Arabic, Ola means "Wealth and Defender of Mankind".
Variants of OllaNames that rhyme with Olla
Popularity of Olla
Olla is an uncommon baby name in United States, 59 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1952. Over 552 babies in United States have been named Olla. The moniker is a common name in Sudan while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Saudi Arabia. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Olla
Help them improve instead of judging. People always look for comfort in your world. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
Do you like Olla? You would love these names
- Leea - Used notably in English, Swedish and Finnish imperishable and prevailing, Leea is rooted from Hebrew is used as a girl name. Leea is Finnish form of Lea
- Denni - Curious unisex name Denni is substantially used in Danish and English, meaning of Denni is "Feminine of Dennis or God of Wine" is rooted from Old Greek
- Mirka - Mirka's meaning is Peace, Glory or Famous is originated from Latin, Slavonic and Old Slavic, used majorly in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish is a gender insensitive name
- Prima - Unheard-of Prima largely is used in Finnish, Tamil and Bengali is of Latin origin, meaning of Prima is "Love, First-Born Child Or Simply First or Affection" is used as a girl name
- Melcher is used mainly in Swedish, Polish and Old SwedishFinnish has its origin in Old Persian, Melcher means "God is King of Light" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Olla
We could not find any notable namesake.