Ary name meaning
On This Page
What does Ary mean?
Originated from Hebrew and German, Durable and Rare Ary means "House and King" is used as a unisex name. Ary is celebrated on July 13th.
How do I pronounce Ary?
Two syllabled Ary is most commonly pronounced as a-ry.Names that rhyme with Ary
How popular is the name Ary?
Ary is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 87 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 669 people have been named Ary in United States.
In France, first appeared in 2013 and is still in use. But Ary is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in Indonesia.
According to our estimate, over 60000 babies have been named Ary globally.
Ary in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ary
You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen.
Do you like Ary? Other names you would love
- Lisèle - Meaning of Lisèle is God is Fullness has its origin in Hebrew
- Mitchym - Meaning of Mitchym is Michel and Form of Michael Like God aimed at baby boys is originated from Old French. Mitchym is derivation of Mitchell.
- Mitzie - Curious girl name Mitzie is largely used in English and Danish, meaning of Mitzie is "Bitter or Rebellious" is of Hebrew origin
- Maribela - The unconventional and fresh girl name Maribela has its origin in Spanish, Maribela means "Isabel and Maria". Maribela is derived from Maribel.
- Estère - Estère means "Star" came from Hebrew
Sibling Names for Ary
For a sister
Brother for Ary
Famous people named Ary
- Ary de Sá, former Brazilian long jumper
- Ary Stillman, representational and abstract Russian-American painter
- Ary Scheffer, Dutch-French Romantic painter
- Ary dos Santos, was one of the most relevant names of the Portuguese popular poetry of the 20th century
- Ary Barroso, Brazilian composer, pianist, soccer commentator
- Ary Fontoura Beira is a Brazilian actor, who has participated in several of Rede Globo's telenovelas.
- Ary Coslov is noted for his acting in TV series P�tria Minha
- In 1955 adventure flick, Feitiço do Amazonas, Ary Blaustein portrayed Expedition Member.
- Ary Abittan, from 2014 comedy film Qu'est-ce qu'on a fait au Bon Dieu?, who played David Benichou.
Lists having Ary
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean King