Atakan meaning and origin
Meaning of Atakan is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Atakan
Popularity of Atakan
Atakan is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. During its 22 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. Over 137 babies in France have been named Atakan. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1998. Atakan is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Atakan is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 8000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Atakan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Atakan?
Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Go through the following names similar to Atakan
- Chien - Of Vietnamese origin, Atypical Chien means "A Combative Man" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Meztli - Outlandish Aztec-Nahuatl Meztli bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Meztli is "Moon"
- Marivic - Marivic's meaning is Victoria or Vic is largely used in Spanish and Tagalog and is given to girls is of Spanish origin
- Siona - Queer girl name Siona means "Stars" is particulary used in Oriya, Gujarati and Assamese
- Bayani - Originated from Tagalog, Curious and Modernistic Bayani means "Hero", a baby boy name is used specifically in Tagalog
Namesakes of Atakan
We could not find any notable namesake.