Bayani name meaning
On This Page
What does Bayani mean?
New-fangled and Infrequent Bayani is used dominantly in Tagalog is a baby boy name is came from Tagalog, Bayani means "Hero".Names that rhyme with Bayani
How popular is the name Bayani?
Bayani is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Bayani is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in India.
According to our estimate, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Bayani around the globe.
What numbers say about Bayani?
Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Introvert people like you should learn how to have more fun. Hang around with new people but be selective. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Parents who liked Bayani, loved these names
- Kahiau - Unfamiliar Kahiau came from Hawaiian language bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Kahiau is "Selfless Generosity" is used commonly in Hawaiian
- Viyana - Viyana's meaning is Wisdom is used as a girl name
- Mililani - Meaning of Mililani is Heavenly Caress used for both genders is of Hawaiian origin
- Teva - Teva's meaning is Nature is aimed at both boys and girls
- Radu - Atypical Radu is used mostly in Romanian aimed at boys has its origin in Romanian, Radu means "Happy or The Element Rad Which Means Happy"
Sibling Names for Bayani
If you're looking for sibling names that pair well with the unique and charming name "Bayani," then look no further. Here is a list of names that complement Bayani and create a cohesive and harmonious family unit. From classic to modern, these name suggestions are sure to inspire your search for the perfect baby names.
For a sister
Names for Bayani's brother
Famous people named Bayani
- Bayani Agbayani, Filipino host, actor, singer, and comedian
- Bayani Fernando, Filipino politician
- Bayani Casimiro, Bayani Casimiro, Sr