Aukka meaning and origin
Aukka is Finnish form of Aukke. Also Aukka is Finnish form of Aulis.
Variants of AukkaNames that rhyme with Aukka
Popularity of Aukka
Aukka is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aukka
You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. Listen to the advice you give. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Parents who liked Aukka, loved these names
- Reiti is Finnish equivalent of Reeti
- Eurosyyne - Used mostly in Finnish, Eurosyyne is a baby girl name. Eurosyyne is Finnish form of Euphrosyne
- Repa is Finnish equivalent of Names Beginning with Rein-
- Konstatti - Well-Known boy name Konstatti is used in Finnish. Konstatti is Finnish equivalent of Konstantin
- Lement is Finnish cognate of Klement
Namesakes of Aukka
We could not find any notable namesake.