Aune meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Aune is used mostly in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish has its origin in Old Greek. Aune is variant form of virtuous, preeminent and timeless Agnes. Agnes is equivalent of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη in Latin language. Infrequent Old Greek and Latin Agnes, meaning of Agnes is "The Pure and Pure". Aune is equivalent of Aunis in Finnish language.
Variants of Aune
View middle names that goes with Aune like Maryse,Names that rhyme with Aune
Popularity of Aune
In United States, Aune is a unique name where it had been in use since for 19 from 1908 to 1929 and had secured the place in top 2000 names. In 1911, it ranked 1071st when 33 girls were named Aune. Over 312 people have been named Aune in United States. But Aune is a popular baby name in Finland where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Aune around the globe.
Aune in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Aune
The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life.
Do you like Aune? Read these names too
- Shura - The boy name Shura means "Defender of Man or Lord Shiva" mainly used in Russian and Hindi came from Old Greek
- Isadore - Outstanding and Conifer Isadore came from Old Greek, meaning of Isadore is "Gift of Isis" and is dominantly used in English and German is used as a gender insensitive name
- Makari - Uncustomary Makari chiefly is used in Danish and Russian bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Makari is "The Element Makaros with the Meaning Blessed or Blessed" is originated from Old Greek
- Fannette - Meaning of Fannette is Crowning has origin in Greek is aimed at girls
- Ágatha principally is used in Portuguese, meaning of Ágatha is "The Good" which originated from Old Greek is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Aune
- Aune Ala-Tuuhonen is writer of movie Kankkulan kaivolla