Aus meaning and origin
Aus notably is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Aus is "To Give or Gift".Names that rhyme with Aus
Popularity of Aus
Aus is a rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Aus?
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job.
Parents who liked Aus, loved these names
- Fathi - Anomalous Fathis origin is Sanskrit and Arabic is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Fathi is "To Win, Warrior or Victorious" is bestowed upon both genders
- Slimane specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of Slimane is "Who has the Pure Heart"
- Sa - The infrequent unisex name Sa means "Happy or Exastled" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Mansour - Specifically used in Arabic unheard-of, Mansour came from Arabic, meaning of Mansour is "Aided by God or One Helped by God or is Victorious" is used as a boy name
- Fatuma - Of Arabic origin, Outlandish Fatuma means "Daughter of the Prophet Mohammed" given to baby girls is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Aus
We could not find any notable namesake.