Awad meaning and origin
Used majorly in Hindi and Arabic unexpected, Awad means "Reward or Compensation" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Awad
Popularity of Awad
Awad is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1995, peaked in 2014 when it ranked 5466th. There are over 128 babies that have been given the name Awad in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2006 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2001 on baby boy names list of France. But Awad is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Yemen, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Palestine and Iraq. At least, 220000 people globally have carried Awad as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Awad?
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You need to travel more because you work all the time. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Looking for a name like Awad? Please go through the following names
- Myesha - Meaning of Myesha is Variant of Aisha or Life used for both boys and girls which originated from Arabic and English is used especially in Oriya, Bengali and Kannada
- Malikah - Of Arabic origin, Unheard-of Malikah aimed at both genders used commonly in Arabic and Arabic, Malikah means "Queen"
- Bigge - Used chiefly in Scandinavian and Swedish, Bigge is originated from Old Norse is aimed at both boys and girls. Bigge is Sami cognate of Biggi
- Yushua - Boy name Yushua means "God Saves or God Rescues" and came from Hebrew is used specifically in Hindi and Arabic
- Fareed - Unusual Fareed is used particulary in Gujarati, Urdu and English, Fareed means "Precious, Incomparable or Unique" and a boy name is of Arabic origin
Namesakes of Awad
- Awad Hamed al-Bandar, Iraqi chief judge under Saddam Hussein's presidency