Awwaab meaning and origin
Awwaab is used specifically in Arabic is a boy name, Awwaab means "Great Repenter to God".Names that rhyme with Awwaab
Popularity of Awwaab
Awwaab is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Awwaab?
The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Parents who liked Awwaab, loved these names
- Rifaat - Of Arabic origin, Rifaat means "Development, Elevation or Altitude" substantially used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Ghazari - Used primarily in Arabic, Ghazari bestowed upon boys, Ghazari means "Pigeon"
- Shareena - Unconventional English Shareena is used as a baby girl name and is substantially used in Arabic, meaning of Shareena is "Princess or Fertile"
- Amerulla means Prince is specifically used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Khair-al-Din - Boy name Khair-al-Din is used majorly in Arabic language, Khair-al-Din means "Goodness of the Faith"
Namesakes of Awwaab
We could not find any notable namesake.