Rabi meaning and origin
Meaning of Rabi is Spring, Breeze, Rabi or Fourth is used largely in Sindhi, Bengali, Arabic and Hindi and of Arabic origin is a gender insensitive name . Rabi is form of Rabea. Rabea is variant of cherished Rabi. Unwonted Rabea is used prevalently in Arabic and German has origin in Hebrew and Arabic, Rabea means "Prosperity and Well-Being".
Variants of RabiNames that rhyme with Rabi
Popularity of Rabi
Rabi is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2005. Rabi is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. And also in England and Wales. However things change on global perspective, Rabi is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, India and Niger. Also the baby name is popular in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Benin. At least, 860000 people globally have carried Rabi as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Rabi
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Rabi
- Jaami - Boy name Jaami is used notably in Finnish and Arabic, meaning of Jaami is "Perfect"
- Mirza - Mirza's meaning is Loved or Title for Mogul is originated from Old Persian and a gender insensitive name is especially used in Persian and Telugu
- Khushnood - Unisex name Khushnood means "Pleased or Happy" is dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Aneesah means Generous, Of Good Company or Close is substantially used in Arabic and Tamil is used as a girl name
- Mana - Unfamiliar Japanese and Hebrew Mana bestowed upon both boys and girls and is used in Sikh and Sindhi, meaning of Mana is "Alike, Supernatural Power or Affection"
Namesakes of Rabi
- Rabi Maharaj, is Trinidadian-born bestselling Indian author
- Rabi ibn Sabih,
- Rabi Ghosh, Indian actor and comedian
- Rabia Amin in Locket as Actress
- Rabia Noreen in Jeg er din as Actress