Baasha meaning and origin
Baasha's meaning is He that Seeks or Lays Waste aimed at baby boys is used commonly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Baasha
Popularity of Baasha
Baasha is an uncommon name around the world. As per our evaluation, over 90 people has been named Baasha globally.
What numerology tells about Baasha?
You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You pick your friends by their honesty, reliability, and thinking.
Parents who liked Baasha, loved these names
- Hazrah - Boy name Hazrah means "Presence" is particulary used in Arabic
- AbdulRehman - AbdulRehman's meaning is One who Serves a Merciful Man aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Shah-Jahan is used predominantly in Arabic, Shah-Jahan means "King of the World" is a boy name
- Hamzad - The boy name Hamzad is used mainly in Arabic language, Hamzad means "Companion or Comrade"
- Ferdows is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Ferdows means "Paradise"
Namesakes of Baasha
We could not find any notable namesake.