Barbette meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Barbette is used specifically in Danish and Swedish is rooted from Latin and Hebrew is used as a girl name. Barbette is form of ever lasting and saintly Babette. Babette is a form of perennial and trendy Barbara. Also Babette is variation of well-known, biblical and soaring Elizabeth. Babette is equivalent of Barbara in French language. Also Babette is French equivalent of Elisabeth. Babette means God is Fullness and Strangers is rooted from Latin and Hebrew.
Variants of Barbette
View middle names that goes with Barbette like Chyna, Filomena, Yyn, Axie,Names that rhyme with Barbette
Popularity of Barbette
Barbette is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1942 and was last seen in 1972, during its 28 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1963, it ranked 2172nd when 30 girls were named Barbette. There are over 335 babies that have been given the name Barbette in United States. Also, Barbette is a familiar name in Philippines. As per our estimate, over 600 people has been named Barbette globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Barbette
Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You want to be the boss in every situation. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Looking for names similar to Barbette? Please go through the following names
- Kristenn - Kristenn's meaning is Disciple of the Christ is used largely in Breton is originated from Latin
- Emy - Used particulary in Finnish and Swedish unheard-of, Emy is of Latin and Germanic origin and is used for baby girls, Emy means "God with Us or Immense"
- Severus - Largely used in Finnish and Swedish recent and unexpected choice, Severus means "Severe, Stern". Its origin is in Latin is used as a boy name
- Benício - Meaning of Benício is The Blessed is used majorly in Portuguese. Its origin is in Latin is a baby boy name
- Aurien - Of Latin origin, Aurien means "Or"
Namesakes of Barbette
- Barbette, American female impersonator, high-wire performer