Bahaa name meaning
Meaning: Beautiful, Magnificent and Shining
Add to favorites
What does Bahaa mean?
Bahaa means Beautiful, Magnificent or Shining is used commonly as a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Bahaa
How popular is the name Bahaa?
Bahaa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Bahaa
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. There isn't a person you can't charm. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You are a wise person. You are daring and courageous. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone.
You would love these names similar to Bahaa
- Eltjo - Used specifically in Hindi and Frisian, Eltjo means "Royal or Noble" is aimed at baby boys
- Rangie means God of the Sky is of Maori origin is mainly bestowed upon girls. Rangie is derivative of Rangi.
- JoAnn - Trendy and Enduring JoAnn is originated from Hebrew is used principally in Finnish, English and Swedish given to both genders, JoAnn means "Gift from God, God is Gracious or Form of Joanne"
- Adlan - Adlan's meaning is Fair is used as a baby boy name
- Bastet means Cat is of Egyptian origin is a baby boy name
Famous people named Bahaa
- Bahaa Trabelsi, Moroccan novelist
- Bahaa Hariri, Lebanese-Saudi billionaire
Lists having Bahaa
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Magnificent
- Baby Names that mean Shining
Share your opinion on Bahaa