Rangie name meaning
What does Rangie mean?
Rangie is resulted from Rangi. Rangi is Old Norse cognate of Vrangi. Rangi is used mainly in Swedish, Old Norse and Finnish is originated from Islander and Pacific, Rangi means "God of the Sky".
Names that rhyme with Rangie
How popular is the name Rangie?
Rangie is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rangie
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. You are always open to experience something new.
Go through the following names similar to Rangie
- Paikea - Paikea's meaning is Tame Whale is a gender-neutral name has origin in Maori
- Amareana has its origin in Australian is used as a girl name, Amareana means "Rain". Amareana is derived from Amarina.
- Amarina - The uncommon and fresh girl name Amarina is rooted from Australian, Amarina means "Rain"
- Gurley - Oldie and Isolated gender-neutral name Gurley means "Willow" is originated from Australian
- Merinda - Meaning of Merinda is Beautiful is used as a baby girl name came from Australian
Famous people named Rangie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rangie
- Girl names beginning with R
- Maori Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Sky