Bahlol meaning and origin
Boy name Bahlol is commonly used in Arabic, Bahlol means "Leader of a Tribe or Virtuous King".Names that rhyme with Bahlol
Popularity of Bahlol
Bahlol is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our findings, over 40 babies have been bestowed Bahlol around the globe.
What numbers say about Bahlol?
Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit. You often doubt your skills and abilities because of people who tell you that you are not good enough. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You are a child of change. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed.
Looking for names similar to Bahlol? Please go through the following names
- Aauf is used commonly in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Aauf means "Fragrance, Guest or Lion"
- Khurshid-Jahan - Khurshid-Jahan's meaning is Sun of the World is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Mamduh - Mamduh's meaning is Glorified, Celebrated or Famous is used specifically in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys has origin in Arabic
- Banou - Girl name Banou is used primarily in Arabic language, meaning of Banou is "Lady"
- Zahidabano - Meaning of Zahidabano is Pious Princess is used as a girl name is majorly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Bahlol
We could not find any notable namesake.