Baltazar name meaning
On This Page
What does Baltazar mean?
Origin of Offbeat Baltazar is in Assyrian is mostly used in Norwegian, English, Swedish, Danish and Finnish is a boy name, meaning of Baltazar is "God or Lord Protect the King". Baltazar is form of Balthasar.
Meaning of Balthasar is Baal Protect the King and Scharra has its origin in Akkadian and Assyrian.
How do I pronounce Baltazar?
The proper pronunciation of one syllabled Baltazar is BAHL-ta-zar with emphasis on first BAHL syllable. b(a)-lta-zar or bal-tazar are another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of BaltazarNames that rhyme with Baltazar
How popular is the name Baltazar?
Baltazar is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1948, it ranked 1521st when 59 boy were named Baltazar.
Over 2499 people have been named Baltazar in United States. Baltazar is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Baltazar is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use.
But Baltazar is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Mozambique, Brazil, Guatemala, Angola and Peru. As per our findings, over 100000 babies have been bestowed Baltazar around the globe.
Baltazar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Baltazar?
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today.
Looking for names similar to Baltazar? Please go through the following names
- Linden - Majorly used in English and English persistent and darling, Linden is used as a unisex name. It is rooted from Old English, meaning of Linden is "From the Linden Tree Hill or Lives by the Linden Tree Hill"
- Markam - The boy name Markam means "Homestead on the Boundary" has origin in English. Markam is derivative of Markham.
- Helley - Origin of Helley is in Old English is a baby boy name, meaning of Helley is "Dweller By a Hill". Helley is derivation of Heller.
- Saxton - Saxton's meaning is Saxon Town is originated from English is given to boys
- Okey - Frequently Used and Orthodox boy name Okey means "Oak" came from English
Sibling Names for Baltazar
For a sister
Famous people named Baltazar
- Baltazar Nicolai Garben, Norwegian military officer
- Baltazar Dvorničić Napuly, Croatian Catholic cleric and lawyer
- Baltazar Hinojosa Ochoa, Mexican politician
- Baltazar, Brazilian footballer
- Baltazar Maria de Morais Júnior, Brazilian retired footballer
- Baltazar Tokman in I Am Mad as Director
Lists having Baltazar
- Boy names beginning with B
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Protect