Bartol meaning and origin
Boy name Bartol has its origin in Aramaic is mostly used in Finnish, Norwegian, German and Swedish. Bartol is version of Barthold. Barthold is variant form of Berthold. Also Barthold is variant form of ever lasting and illustrous Bartholomew. Barthold is German cognate of Bartolomeus. Also Barthold is form of Berthold in German language. Barthold's origin is Old High German and Aramaic, meaning of Barthold is "Bright, Composition and Rule". Also. Bartol is variant of popular, biblical and imperishable Bartholomew. Bartholomew is derived from Barthélémy.
Variants of BartolNames that rhyme with Bartol
Popularity of Bartol
Bartol is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and Croatia. As per our research, over 600 people has been named Bartol globally.
What numerology tells about Bartol?
There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Bartol
- Biđe is equivalent of Bede in Sami language
- Tamo - Originated from Greenlandic, Tamo means "Gemini or 'Lord" bestowed upon girls is used particulary in German, Finnish and German
- Janic - Rare unisex name Janic is rooted from Hebrew, Breton and French, Janic means "Yahweh is Gracious" is dominantly used in French and Swedish languages
- Faro - Boy name Faro is specifically used in English and Swedish, meaning of Faro is "Beacon" came from Germanic and Portuguese
- Vivan - Odd unisex name Vivan is mainly used in English and Hindi has its origin in Latin, meaning of Vivan is "Full of Life, Lord Krishna or Raise of Sun"
Namesakes of Bartol
- Bartol Gyurgieuvits, Croatian musicologist and lexicographer
- Bartol Kašić, Jesuit clergyman and grammarian during the Counter-Reformation
Lists having Bartol
- Boy names beginning with B
- Aramaic Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Waters
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Farmer
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Shiny