Basaud name meaning
What does Basaud mean?
Basaud is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, Basaud means "Exalted or Blessed".Names that rhyme with Basaud
How popular is the name Basaud?
Basaud is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Basaud?
You are dominant when it comes to relationships. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are persistent to always get where you indented to. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Parents who liked Basaud, loved these names
- Najiyah means Safe is specifically used in Arabic used as a baby girl name came from Arabic
- Behiye - Majorly used in Arabic, Behiye means "Beautiful Woman"
- Rawiya is used largely in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Rawiya means "Narrator, Storyteller or To Relate"
- Selab - Meaning of Selab is Flood used for boys is used principally in Arabic
- Takiyah - Anomalous Takiyahs origin is English and Arabic is largely used in Arabic, meaning of Takiyah is "Pious or Righteous" is used for girls
Famous people named Basaud
We could not find any notable namesake.