Bechar meaning and origin
Bechar came from Arabic, meaning of Bechar is "Bearer of Good News".Names that rhyme with Bechar
Popularity of Bechar
Bechar is a familiar baby name in India and Morocco. As per our estimate, over 500 babies have been bestowed Bechar around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Bechar
Go out there and experience new stuff instead of reliving your past. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You hate working in a team because you know that working alone brings out the best of you. Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner.
Do you like Bechar? You would love these names
- AbdulMuid chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of AbdulMuid is "Servant of the Restorer" is a boy name
- Ra'id - Meaning of Ra'id is A Great Leader or Leader is of Arabic origin, prevalently used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Abd-al-Ala means Slave of the High is used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Munis means Consoler, Lord Buddha or Chief of Army is used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Mujiba - Originated from Arabic, Mujiba is especially used in Arabic, Mujiba means "Respondent or Answering" is mainly bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Bechar
We could not find any notable namesake.