Amera name meaning
What does Amera mean?
Meaning of Amera is High-born Girl used for girls is mostly used in Arabic.
Variants of AmeraNames that rhyme with Amera
How popular is the name Amera?
Amera is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1970 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2008, it ranked 3155th when 53 girl were named Amera. There are over 884 babies that have been given the name Amera in United States. Amera is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 159 babies that have been given the name Amera in England and Wales.
But Amera is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Egypt. As per our evaluation, over 50000 people has been named Amera globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Amera
When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. Although you like to play the card of insensitivity when it comes to love, deep inside you wish you find someone who's going to melt your icy heart.
Do you like Amera? Read these names too
- AbdulQayyum - The boy name AbdulQayyum means "Servant of the Self Subsisting" is used commonly in Arabic
- Nazeer - The queer boy name Nazeer means "Radiant or Similar" is used commonly in Arabic
- Alhasan - Unusual and Contemporary boy name Alhasan means "The Good or Name of the Prophets Grandson" is used specifically in Arabic
- Iftikhar-Ud-Din - Predominantly used in Arabic, Iftikhar-Ud-Din bestowed upon boys, meaning of Iftikhar-Ud-Din is "Pride of the Religion or Pride of the Religion (Islam)"
- Faidah - Particulary used in Arabic, Faidah is used as a girl name, meaning of Faidah is "Benefit or Gain"
Famous people named Amera
- Amera Atiyeh in Corina Saebels as Actress