Munis meaning and origin
Munis's meaning is Companion, Consoler, Lord Buddha or Friendly is a boy name principally used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Munis
Popularity of Munis
Munis is a common baby name in India, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia, Afghanistan, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan and Russia. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Munis
You are a lucky person and you know it. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion.
Do you like Munis? Read these names too
- Shammara - Meaning of Shammara is He Girded His Loins is originated from Arabic and a baby girl name is used largely in Arabic
- Khateebul-Umam - Boy name Khateebul-Umam means "Sermonizer for the People" is used mainly in Arabic
- Alfas means Words (Plural of Lafz) or Plural of Lafz is mostly used in Arabic is used for boys
- Nain - Meaning of Nain is Pleasantness, Eye or Beauty is used largely in Arabic is bestowed upon both genders
- Fayyaza - Girl name Fayyaza means "Most Generous or Bountiful or A Lady who Confers Great Favours" is used notably in Arabic
Namesakes of Munis
- Munis Tekinalp, Turkish writer