Ayda name meaning
On This Page
What does Ayda mean?
The odd girl name Ayda is used majorly in Arabic. Its origin is in Old French, Ayda means "In the Moon or Benefit". Ayda is variant of widespread and perpetual Aida. Aida is form of Adelaida in Italian language.
Queer Aida's origin is Italian, Greek and Old French, meaning of Aida is "Returning and Helper".
How do I pronounce Ayda?
You can pronounce the one syllabled name Ayda as EYE-da. There should be emphasis on first EYE syllable while speaking. The other ways to say the name is a(y)-da.
Variants of AydaNames that rhyme with Ayda
How popular is the name Ayda?
A common name in England and Wales having over 781 recievers in 11 years of usage. Recently at its peak, the moniker grabbed the 239th spot and 210 baby girls were given the name.
Ayda is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1968 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2260th when 82 girl were named Ayda.
Over 918 babies in United States have been named Ayda.
Ayda is a unique baby name in Ireland, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 200 names.
Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 117 on girl names chart when 47 babies were named Ayda. Over 103 people have been named Ayda in Ireland. Ayda is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1976 and peaked in 1976 when it ranked 1720th.
Over 136 babies in France have been named Ayda.
Ayda is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Ayda is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Colombia and Yemen.
According to our research, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Ayda around the globe.
Ayda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ayda
You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Looking for names similar to Ayda? Please go through the following names
- Hajun - The queer and fresh unisex name Hajun is used largely in Arabic, Hajun means "Prophet Ibrahim's 4th or Final Wife"
- Asbah - Chiefly used in Arabic, Asbah bestowed upon girls, meaning of Asbah is "Pearl or Pure as Water"
- Lisanuddin - Boy name Lisanuddin means "Language of Religion or Language of Religion Islam" is predominantly used in Arabic
- Sazma means Beautiful aimed at girls is chiefly used in Arabic
- Zohniyya - Used specifically in Arabic, Zohniyya is used as a baby girl name, Zohniyya means "Bright Minded"
Sibling Names for Ayda
If you're considering naming your baby girl Ayda, you might be looking for inspiration on what to name her siblings. Look no further than this list of names that would pair perfectly with Ayda. These names are unique, stylish and have a strong presence just like the name Ayda.
For a sister
Names for Ayda's brother
Famous people named Ayda
- Ayda Field, American film and television actress
- Ayda Aksel in Ask Tesadüfleri Sever as Actress
- Ayda Can, from 1969 adventure film Rüzgar hafiye, who characterized N.
Lists having Ayda
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Moon