Abd-al-Ala meaning and origin
Meaning: Slave of the High
Add to favorites
Prevalently used in Arabic, Abd-al-Ala is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Abd-al-Ala is "Slave of the High".Names that rhyme with Abd-al-Ala
Popularity of Abd-al-Ala
Abd-al-Ala is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Abd-al-Ala? Other names you would love
- Iftikhar-Ud-Din - Iftikhar-Ud-Din's meaning is Pride of the Religion (Islam) or Pride of the Religion aimed at baby boys is especially used in Arabic
- Zamora - Originated from Hebrew, Unorthodox Zamora is used majorly in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Zamora means "Praised or From Zamora"
- Manaara - Meaning of Manaara is Light House or Guiding Light is used mainly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Khabbab is used largely in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Khabbab means "Trots or Walks Fast, One who Paces or Walk"
- Tabasim - Girl name Tabasim is largely used in Arabic, meaning of Tabasim is "Smiling"
Namesakes of Abd-al-Ala
We could not find any notable namesake.