Belenus meaning and origin
Originated from Celtic, Belenus is mostly used in Latinized normally bestowed upon boys, Belenus means "Shining One".
Variants of BelenusNames that rhyme with Belenus
Popularity of Belenus
Belenus is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Belenus?
Don't ruin your gentle spirit with greediness and temporary satisfaction. You actually believe that everything will work out at the end. You hate working in a team because you know that working alone brings out the best of you. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life.
Parents who liked Belenus, loved these names
- Kier - Far-out Kier mainly is used in English and Irish has its origin in Celtic, meaning of Kier is "Little Dark, Warrior and Assault and Swarthy" is a gender insensitive name. Kier is abridged form of Kieran.
- Ailill - Celtic name Ailill bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ailill is "Beautiful" is mostly used in Gaelic and Irish
- Shailee - Infrequent girl name Shailee is used particulary in Marathi and Hindi, Shailee means "Shailee Means Style or Style" is of Celtic origin
- Alline - Illustrous and Classy girl name Alline is used specifically in English which came from Celtic, Germanic and German, meaning of Alline is "Light, Nobility or Noble"
- Cainnech means Handsome, Fair One is used in Irish used as a baby boy name came from Celtic
Namesakes of Belenus
We could not find any notable namesake.