Bellicia meaning and origin
Bellicia is spelling variant of Belicia. Belicia is derivation of Bella.
Variants of Bellicia
View middle names that goes with Bellicia like Sose, Gwan, Helene, Pass, Tiss, Luly,Names that rhyme with Bellicia
Popularity of Bellicia
Bellicia is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our evaluation, over 10 babies have been bestowed Bellicia around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Bellicia
Introvert people like you should learn how to have more fun. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You can't stand injustice. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Meditation is your thing. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people.
Looking for names similar to Bellicia? Please go through the following names
- Abigaël means God is My Joy has origin in Hebrew
- Moshé - Meaning of Moshé is Saved from the Waters is rooted from Hebrew
- Jessika - Pleasing Jessika notably is used in German and English came from Hebrew, meaning of Jessika is "He (God) Beholds, God Sees or God is Merciful" is used as a baby girl name
- Abran is Spanish and English form of Abraham. Also Abran is Spanish and English form of Abram
- Dinora - Rarefied Dinora is used mostly in Portuguese and Spanish, Dinora means "Light or Fire" has its origin in Aramaic and Hebrew is a girl name
Namesakes of Bellicia
We could not find any notable namesake.