Belicia meaning and origin
Origin of Outlandish Belicia is in Hebrew and Italian is used as a girl name is particulary used in English and Spanish. Belicia is derivative of Bella. Bella is form of famed, enduring and biblical Isabella. Also Bella is variation of Bergljot. Bella is also variant of dominant Berit. Bella is diminutive of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is German and Italian equivalent of Isabella. Also Bella is English equivalent of Annabella. Bella is also equivalent of Arabella in German and Scottish languages. Bella is also Scottish and English cognate of Belinda. Bella is also equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Bella is also form of Isabel in Scottish and German languages. Bella is also equivalent of Isabella in Scottish, German and English languages. Bella is also Spanish and English form of Mirabelle. Origin of Outlandish Bella is in Latin, Hebrew and Italian, meaning of Bella is "Beautiful, God is Perfection and Or: God is My Oath".
Variants of Belicia
View middle names that goes with Belicia like Gini, Nariyah, Marybeth, Sofie,Names that rhyme with Belicia
Popularity of Belicia
Belicia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2005, it ranked 3800th when 38 girls were named Belicia. Over 572 babies in United States have been named Belicia. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Belicia
Help them improve instead of judging. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Try to be more compassionate and humane.
Go through the following names similar to Belicia
- Lisbeth - Meaning of Lisbeth is My God is Perfect, God is Fullness or My God has Sworn is used mostly in Danish and Greenlandic is a baby girl name has its origin in Hebrew
- Alvana - Unexpected Old Norse Alvana means "Way and His Highness" is used for baby girls. Alvana is resultant of Alva.
- Jonesee - English name Jonesee means "Thanks to God" is used as a girl name. Jonesee is resultant of Jones.
- Madelon - Particulary used in Swedish and Finnish long standing and atypical, Madelon has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Madelon is "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene or Native of Magdala" is aimed at girls
- Noémy - Of Hebrew origin, Noémy means "Sweet or Graceful"
Namesakes of Belicia
- Belicia Steele in Private X-treme 27: Gag 'N' Shag as Actress
Lists having Belicia
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -icia
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful