Abran name meaning
What does Abran mean?
Abran is form of Abraham in English and Spanish languages. Also Abran is form of Abram in English and Spanish languages.
How do I pronounce Abran?
The two syllabled name Abran is pronounced, a-bran. ab-ran is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of AbranNames that rhyme with Abran
How popular is the name Abran?
Abran is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1984, it ranked 1628th when 56 boy were named Abran. Over 2007 people have been named Abran in United States. But Abran is a popular baby name in Ivory Coast where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Abran as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Abran
Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Looking for a name like Abran? Please go through the following names
- Addisan - Unexpected choice and Modern girl name Addisan is of Hebrew and English origin, meaning of Addisan is "Son of the Red Earth, Son of Adam and Child of Adam". Addisan is a resultant of Addison.
- Marilla - Origin of Eminent and Conifer Marilla is in Hebrew and Spanish, meaning of Marilla is "Mary" and is used notably in English, Hebrew and German is a girl name
- Matise - Boy name Matise is of French origin, meaning of Matise is "Gift of Yahweh". Matise is a resultant of Matisse.
- Joline - Noteworthy Joline is used substantially in English, Swedish and Danish, Joline means "God will Add, Jehovah Increases or God is Merciful". It is rooted from Hebrew and French is given to baby girls
- Marie-Lys came from Hebrew, meaning of Marie-Lys is "Princess of the Sea"
Famous people named Abran
- Abran, 6th-century Irish hermit in Brittany
Lists having Abran
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ran
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Multitude
- Baby Names that mean Nations
- Baby Names that mean Amount
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Strong