Benae meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, English, Arabic and Hebrew, Unexpected Benae is used as a girl name. Benae is spelling variation of Bene. Bene is variant of biblical Benedicta. Also Bene is variant of Its Variant Forms. Bene is also variant of well-known and durable Ben. Bene is diminutive of Benedict.
Variants of BenaeNames that rhyme with Benae
Popularity of Benae
Benae is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Benae
You should learn to live in the moment. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans.
Do you like Benae? Other names you would love
- Altagracia - Unconventional Altagracia is originated from Latin language bestowed upon baby girls and is used in Spanish, Altagracia means "High"
- Severinus - New Severinus is used especially in Swedish and Finnish is originated from Latin is bestowed upon baby boys. Severinus is Latin form of Severus
- Raizel - Of Yiddish, Old Greek and Latin origin, Unorthodox Raizel is chiefly used in Bengali, Arabic and Hindi and is given to baby girls, Raizel means "Rose"
- Vittoria - Anomalous Italian and Latin Vittoria means "The Victor or Victory" and a girl name is used particulary in Italian
- Faustus - Originated from Latin, Faustus is used principally in Finnish and German, Faustus means "Good Luck, Faustus or Auspicious, Lucky" is used in general as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Benae
We could not find any notable namesake.