Bene meaning and origin
The odd unisex name Bene is majorly used in Danish, Old Norse, Swedish and Finnish, Bene means "Blessed". Bene is version of biblical Benedicta. Benedicta is an effeminate variation of Benedictus. Origin of Queer Benedicta is in Latin, meaning of Benedicta is "The Blessed". Bene is variant form of biblical, enduring and preeminent Ben. Ben is form of Benon. Also Ben is variant form of celebrated and enduring Bentley. Ben is also variant form of noteworthy and perpetual Benton. Ben is shortened form of BenjaminBernhard. Also Ben is shortened form of Benedict. Ben is Frisian and German form of Names Beginning with Bern-. Meaning of Ben is Son of Fortune, Son of the Right Hand and Son of the South is rooted from Hebrew and Arabic. Bene is abridged form of Benedict. Anomalous Benedict is originated from English and Latin, Benedict means "Happy and Blessed".
Variants of BeneNames that rhyme with Bene
Popularity of Bene
Bene is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1976. Bene is a common name in Mozambique while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, India, Brazil, Ivory Coast, Indonesia, Ghana, Nigeria, Philippines, Mauritania and South Africa. At least, 8000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Bene in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Bene
Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You like people too but prefer your solitude. Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do.
Do you like Bene? Other names you would love
- Sigrid - Meaning of Sigrid is Beautiful or Victory or Liberator is predominantly used in Icelandic and English and a baby girl name is originated from German and Nordic
- Bene - Meaning of Bene is Blessed aimed at both boys and girls is chiefly used in Old Norse, Danish and Finnish
- Stena - Used dominantly in Norwegian and Finnish noteworthy, Stena is used as a gender insensitive name. Stena is Swedish equivalent of Stæina. Also Stena is Norwegian form of Steinar
- Magni - Magni's meaning is Colossal Might or Might, Strength is used mostly in Norwegian, Icelandic and Danish has its origin in Old Norse is given to both genders
- Steina - The prevailing unisex name Steina is largely used in Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic. Steina is Norwegian cognate of Steinar
Namesakes of Bene
We could not find any notable namesake.