Bernhardine meaning and origin
Bernhardine's origin is Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Bernhardine is "Bear, Brave, Hardy or Bärenstarke" and is given to girls is majorly used in Swedish, Danish, German, Finnish and Norwegian. Bernhardine is form of widely accepted and enduring Bernadette. Bernadette is French form of Bernarde. Meaning of Bernadette is Brave As a Bear, Bear and Strong and Brave is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Bernhardine is a variant of Bernhardina. Bernhardina is variant of widely accepted and perpetual Bernadette. Also Bernhardina is a variant of Bernharda. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Bernhardina, Bernhardina means "Bear and Brave".
Variants of BernhardineNames that rhyme with Bernhardine
Popularity of Bernhardine
Bernhardine is a common baby name in Germany. As per our findings, over 3000 people has been named Bernhardine globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Bernhardine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Bernhardine?
You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You never establish clumsy connections. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead.
Looking for a name like Bernhardine? Please go through the following names
- Haidi - Uncustomary and Fresh girl name Haidi has origin in Old Greek, dominantly used in German and Swedish languages, meaning of Haidi is "Of Noble Figure or Shape"
- Gaelle - Meaning of Gaelle is Happy, Fair or The Gaels used for both sexes and originated from Celtic is principally used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish
- Cyprianus means Cyprus Stem End or From Cypres is originated from Latin in general aimed at boys is used especially in English and German
- Léon - Léon's meaning is The Lion or Strong is used as a baby boy name which is substantially used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish has origin in Latin
- Paki - Used predominantly in Swedish and Xhosa, Paki means "A Witness" and is aimed at boys is originated from African
Namesakes of Bernhardine
We could not find any notable namesake.