Bethaneah name meaning
Meaning: House of Poverty, Name of the Village, House and Worshipper of God
Add to favorites
What does Bethaneah mean?
Girl name Bethaneah has origin in Hebrew. Bethaneah is derived from Bethany. Bethany is version of dominant and biblical Bethan. Bethany is equivalent of Bethania in English language. Hebrew name Bethany, meaning of Bethany is "House of Figs, House and Worshipper of God".
View middle names that goes with Bethaneah like Primrose,Names that rhyme with Bethaneah
How popular is the name Bethaneah?
Bethaneah is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Bethaneah?
Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. You allow your past to ruin your present and future because you have a hard time letting go of things. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Other names similar to Bethaneah, for would be parents
- Irith - The boy name Irith has origin in Hebrew, Irith means "Of Wind, Lily or Scent" is majorly used in Hindi, English and Sanskrit
- Guree - Of Hebrew origin, Guree bestowed upon boys, Guree means "Young Lion, God and Lion Cub". Guree is derived from Gur.
- Elisenn means God is Fullness is originated from Hebrew
- Giora - Meaning of Giora is Son of Proselytes or Strong has its origin in Hebrew, used in Hebrew is a baby boy name
- Avidan - Unwonted Hebrew Avidan means "Just God or More Powerful Soldier", used in Hebrew and Indian is a boy name
Famous people named Bethaneah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bethaneah
- Girl names beginning with B
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God
Share your opinion on Bethaneah