Daniels name meaning
What does Daniels mean?
Infrequent boy name Daniels is mainly used in Latvian, Daniels means "God is My Judge" has its origin in Hebrew. Daniels is a resultant of Daniel. Originated from Armenian and Spanish, Unfamiliar Daniel, Daniel means "My Judge is the Lord and God is My Judge".
How do I pronounce Daniels?
Three syllabled Daniels is most commonly pronounced as d(a)-nie-ls.
Variants of DanielsNames that rhyme with Daniels
How popular is the name Daniels?
In England and Wales, Daniels is a unique name where it has been in use since 2006 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2012, it ranked 1021st when 27 boys were named Daniels. Over 193 babies in England and Wales have been named Daniels. The name is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In Ireland, it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2010 when it ranked 354th.
Also, Daniels is a familiar name in Nigeria, Latvia and Ghana. According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Daniels around the globe.
Daniels in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Daniels
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You are reliable and always give the best advice. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You love your family but never show it. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Looking for a name like Daniels? Please go through the following names
- Tijs means Gift of Yahweh is used as a baby boy name and came from Hebrew is majorly used in Dutch
- Gioacchino - Uncommon boy name Gioacchino has origin in Hebrew, particulary used in Italian language, meaning of Gioacchino is "God Puts Upright or Yahweh Will Establish"
- Jehova - Jehova's meaning is I Am Who Is is used in German used as a baby boy name came from Hebrew
- Elior means God is Light is used largely in Hebrew is of Hebrew origin is used usually as a baby boy name
- Yanne is used principally in Breton, Yanne means "God is Merciful" has its origin in Hebrew
Sibling Names for Daniels
Choosing a name for your newborn can be both exciting and overwhelming. If you're considering naming your baby "Daniels," you might also be looking for inspiration for sibling names that complement this classic moniker. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Sister for Daniels
For a brother
Famous people named Daniels
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Daniels
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with D
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Latvian Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Dan
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Judge