Blayr meaning and origin
Blayr is form of timeless and widely accepted Blair. Blair means Child of the Fields, Plain and Flat Area came from Scottish is used in English and Scottish.
Variants of BlayrNames that rhyme with Blayr
Popularity of Blayr
Blayr is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1992. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Blayr?
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You pick your friends by their honesty, reliability, and thinking. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Parents who liked Blayr, loved these names
- Leath means Harbor River is used as a gender-neutral name has origin in Scottish. Leath is derivative of Leith.
- Cináed - Old Irish name Cináed is used as a baby boy name which is dominantly used in Scottish, meaning of Cináed is "Born of Fire"
- Seaghdh - Origin of Seaghdh is in Celtic is used in Scottish, meaning of Seaghdh is "Hawk-Like Fine" is bestowed upon boys
- Fionnghall - Boy name Fionnghall is used in Scottish has its roots in Celtic, Fionnghall means "Fair Stranger or The Elements Fionn Which Means White Fair"
- Shuggie is used mainly in Scottish aimed at boys, Shuggie means "Intelligent, Bright in Mind and Spirit and Soul" has its origin in Germanic. Shuggie is diminutive of Hugh.
Namesakes of Blayr
We could not find any notable namesake.