Bozidara meaning and origin
Bozidara is used notably in Czech, Bozidara means "Divine or Gift" used as a girl name is rooted from Slavonic and Old Slavic.Names that rhyme with Bozidara
Popularity of Bozidara
Bozidara is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Bozidara?
To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. You often push yourself to accomplish more than expected when it comes to your career.
Other names similar to Bozidara
- Antonin - Used substantially in Czech, French and Polish atypical, Antonin is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Latin and Greek, Antonin means "Who Eats Flower"
- Leon - Meaning of Leon is Strong or The Lion is rooted from Germanic, Old Greek and Latin, principally used in Norwegian, Swedish and Greenlandic is given to both genders. Among baby boy names, dominant Leon was spotted at 238th position in 2018 in United States
- Stana - Offbeat Stanas origin is Old Slavic and Slavonic is a unisex name, meaning of Stana is "Steadfastness, Fame or Slav" is used substantially in Slavic and Czech
- Brunhilda - Infrequent girl name Brunhilda is dominantly used in German, Polish and Finnish, meaning of Brunhilda is "Brunni and Breastplate" came from Germanic. Brunhilda is resulted from Brunhilde.
- Roman - Renowned and All time favorite Roman is originated from Czech, Russian and Latin languages is a unisex name chiefly used in Czech, Danish and English, Roman means "The Roman, Citizen of Roman or The Element Romanus Which Means Citizen of Rome"
Namesakes of Bozidara
We could not find any notable namesake.