Brady name meaning
On This Page
What does Brady mean?
Eminent and All time favorite unisex name Brady means "Spirited or Descendant of Brághadach" principally used in English and Irish is of Celtic, Old Irish and Old English origin. Brady is form of durable and prominent Bradley.
Used especially in English immutable and famous, Bradley, Bradley means "Brad Meaning Broad, Big Clearance Sale and Broad Clearing" is originated from Old English and Anglo-Saxon. Brady is short form of Braden.
Used mostly in English and Irish persistent and renowned, Braden, Braden means "Descendant of Bradan and Salmon" has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic.
Could Brady be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Brady is a popular and charming name for boys that has been gaining popularity in recent years. It's easy to pronounce, spell and remember, making it a perfect choice for parents looking for a modern yet classic name.
One of the special things about Brady is that it works well as both a first and last name, giving parents more flexibility when choosing their child's full name. Another thing that makes Brady unique is its Irish origin; it has been commonly used in Ireland for centuries as a patronymic surname meaning descendant of Bradach.
Overall, Brady is an adorable name with a delightful sound and rich history, making it an excellent choice for babies born today!
How do I pronounce Brady?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Brady is b-ra-dy.
Variants of BradyNames that rhyme with Brady
How popular is the name Brady?
Brady was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1883 around 90426 babies have been given the given name. At the peak of its usage in 2007, it ranked 93rd when 4951 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
However after 197 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 2 times
Brady is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names.
In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 466 on boy names chart when 57 babies were given the name Brady. There are over 651 babies that have been given the name Brady in England and Wales.
Brady is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1989 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2007, it ranked 1093rd when 29 boys were named Brady.
There are over 272 babies that have been given the name Brady in France. Also, during its short run of just 1 years in Queensland, it had made it to the top 100 names.
In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 99 on boy names chart when 45 babies were named Brady.
Brady is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, its highest ever rank is 337 (2003) in its 13 years run on Ireland naming chart.
Brady is a rare baby name in Queensland, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1996. Brady is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Australia, Peru, England, DR Congo, New Zealand and Philippines.
At least, 90000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Brady in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Brady
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You like to insult people in order to awaken their motivation and practically ‘force' them to prove they can do something. Deep inside, people envy you, and you know it. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Do you like Brady? You would love these names
- Donaldeen - Donaldeen's meaning is Great and The Elements Dubno Meaning World is used majorly in English bestowed upon baby girls is of Celtic origin. Donaldeen is feminine variant of Donald.
- Rohan - The widespread unisex name Rohan means "Ascending or Clever". It is rooted from Sanskrit and Celtic is used prevalently in Bengali and Gujarati
- Aiden - Commonly Accepted unisex name Aiden means "Powerful or Born of Fire" and is commonly used in Oriya and Tamil came from Celtic and Old Irish
- Devina - Queer girl name Devina means "Resembling a Goddess or Blessing" which is specifically used in Oriya, Bengali and Gujarati is of Latin, Hebrew and Celtic origin
- Riwanon - Origin of Riwanon is in Celtic, meaning of Riwanon is "King or Knock or Move Forward"
Sibling Names for Brady
Choosing a baby name is not an easy task, especially when you have to consider factors such as uniqueness, meaning, and family traditions. If you're considering "Brady" for your little one, why not take inspiration from its Irish roots and opt for a sibling name that complements it perfectly? Here are some great options to consider.
For a sister
Brother to Brady
Famous people named Brady
- Brady P. Gentry, U.S. Representative from Texas
- Brady Anderson, baseball executive and former outfielder
- Brady Clark, former Major League Baseball outfielder
- Brady Quinn, former American football quarterback and current college football and NFL game analyst for Fox Sports
- Brady Corbet, American actor and filmmaker
- Brady Murray, Canadian born-American former professional ice hockey forward
- Brady Poppinga, former American football linebacker
- Brady Boone, American professional wrestler and referee
- Brady Leisenring, former American professional ice hockey player current assistant coach with the Atlanta Gladiators of the ECHL
- Brady Rawlings, former Australian rules footballer
- Brady Bryant, American soccer player
- Brady Hoke, American football coach
- Brady Seals, American country music artist
- Brady Udall, American writer
- Brady Blade, Brady L Blade Jr
- Brady Keys, American football player
- Brady Canfield, American skeleton racer
- Brady Bell directed the videoGame Undying
- Brady Debussey, from 1993 horror movie Gorotica, who portrayed Blake.
- In 1998, Brady Fischer characterized the role of Elmiedo in film Wasteland.
- Brady Kline, from 1927 movie The Fourth Commandment, who played Ray Miller.
- Brady L. Benton, from 2004 comedy film Hugh's Ladder, who characterized Casting Director.
- Brady Holden, from 1992 flick Beautiful Valley, who portrayed N.
- Brady Joe Bunch characterized the role of young Pablo in drama film Looking for Pablo.
Lists having Brady
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Bra
- Popular Boy Names in United States (2008)
- Popular Boy Names in Queensland (1996)
- Baby Names that mean Dweller
- Baby Names that mean Broad
- Baby Names that mean Island
- Baby Names that mean Wide
- Baby Names that mean Descendant