Brunetto meaning and origin
Meaning of Brunetto is Shield has origin in German is used specifically in Italian. Brunetto is celebrated on October 6th.
Variants of BrunettoNames that rhyme with Brunetto
Popularity of Brunetto
Brunetto is a familiar baby name in Italy. At least, 800 people globally have carried Brunetto as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Brunetto
You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You keep your facade so you don't get too attached to people and experience disappointment, eventually. You are a person of change and spontaneity. Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul.
Other names similar to Brunetto
- Chiante - Meaning of Chiante is Resembling the Wine is originated from Italian is given to both sexes
- Ruggero is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Ruggero means "Spear or Fame" and is used prevalently in Italian is a boy name
- Diomira means Famous or Well-Known is used specifically in Italian is came from Old High German and Spanish is given to baby girls
- Callisto - Substantially used in Italian uncustomary, Callisto is used as a unisex name, meaning of Callisto is "Most Beautiful" has origin in Old Greek
- Vittoriano - Used especially in Italian, Vittoriano means "Victor" is originated from Latin is a boy name
Namesakes of Brunetto
- Brunetto Latini, Italian philosopher, scholar, notary
- Brunetto Del Vita acted in movie Un certo giorno