Consolata name meaning
On This Page
What does Consolata mean?
Meaning of Consolata is Consolation came from Spanish and Italian predominantly used in Italian is bestowed upon baby girls. Consolata is variant of prevalent and biblical Consuelo. Consuelo means Consolation and Comfort is originated from Spanish is used largely in Spanish.
How do I pronounce Consolata?
The three syllabled name Consolata is pronounced, c(o)-nsola-ta. The name can also be pronounced as con-so-lata.
Variants of ConsolataNames that rhyme with Consolata
How popular is the name Consolata?
Consolata is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Kenya. As per our research, over 30000 people has been named Consolata globally.
What numbers say about Consolata?
You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You avoid drama and gossip. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind.
Do you like Consolata? You would love these names
- Ubert - Girl name Ubert means "Shiny or Possession" has origin in Italian
- Villano means Villanus is commonly used in Italian and a boy name is of Latin origin
- Giusto - Boy name Giusto is particulary used in Italian, Giusto means "The Just" has origin in Latin
- Virginio means The Virgin or The Elements Virgo Meaning Virgin Maiden has its origin in Latin used prevalently in Italian is a baby boy name
- Aniello - Aniello's meaning is Little Lamb is used prevalently in Italian. It is rooted from Latin and Sanskrit is bestowed upon boys
Sibling Names for Consolata
Consolata is a beautiful and unique name for your baby girl. If you're thinking of giving your little one a sibling with a similarly unique name, we've got you covered. Here are some of the most charming and distinctive names that pair perfectly with Consolata.
Sister for Consolata
Brother to Consolata
Famous people named Consolata
- Consolata Betrone, Catholic mystic and nun of the Franciscan Capuchine order